Our Partners – My Family Care
About Bright Horizons Work+Family Solutions
Bright Horizons is Ireland’s leading provider of childcare and family friendly employer solutions. A global company with a 30 year history, they are uniquely positioned in helping employers deliver their working parent and carer strategies, as part of diversity and talent retention, and implementing employee solutions that really work.
My Family Care became a part of the Bright Horizons family in February 2019. The experience and expertise of the combined teams and new breadth and depth of services means that the offering to employers across all our employer solutions is stronger than ever: world-class tech solutions, expanded care networks, even deeper sector expertise and new perspectives on thought leadership.
The family of services includes:
- Award-winning Back-up Care network, which saves clients over 50,000 days in productivity each year.
- Work+Family Space which provides parents and carers with access to a huge range of resources and expertise.
- Coaching & Development solutions to help businesses retain and develop their employees through life’s big transitions and ongoing parenting and caring responsibilities.
- Parental Leave Toolkit, a unique online and app coaching solution for new parents and the managers who support them.
- Workplace Nurseries offer high-quality, on- and near-site childcare for employees – tailored to complement the size and shape of every organisation.
Bright Horizons are the awards’ main partner and were a natural choice for The Family Friendly Ireland Awards as it was important for the awards to have a sponsor partner that understood and championed families in the workplace. With a strong focus on workplace family friendliness for the inaugural Family Friendly Ireland Awards, we are delighted to partner with a company of this calibre who are experts in the ever-expanding area of corporate consideration and growth in Ireland.